Thursday, March 13, 2014

DS142 - The Deconstructed Sketch

Hi Everyone!! Happy Thursday!
Time for another sketch from
http://deconstructingjen.com/category/the-deconstructed-sketch/
We have a fabulous sponsor this week!

Yipppeee Yay!!
There will be a prize this week and you can find those details and see what 
the other Deconstructed Girls have designed HERE at the DS blog!


 I designed a scrap page using a photo of my oldest daughter, Hannah during a recent trip to the Newport Aquarium in Newport, KY.  She is standing in front of Cincinnati, OH. and the Ohio River!
It was Kids get in FREE and although it was a nearly 3 hour drive....when you have 6 kiddos, you take advantage of these sorts of blessings! :)

This week's sketch:

I used a kit Document Life 
that I purchased from Pixels &Company

This will be my last DS post for a couple months.
I am taking a much needed break and regrouping!
Thank you all for your love and prayers!



Blessings - Lori 

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is really pretty Lori, I love the subtle color scheme!