Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beautiful - DS138

Happy Deconstructed Day!
Here is another page in the Winter Scrap book I am designing with my 
17 year old daughter, Hannah, as my focal point! :)
http://deconstructingjen.com/category/the-deconstructed-sketch/

To keep with the theme I have decided to design several pages using the 
same kit.  So once again, I used a kit from 

I used My Memories to design my digital page. Super easy!
You can digi scrap yourself and here, I'll share my code to save you money as you get started:

STMMMS16690

that will give you $10 off the software and $10 to spend in the shop!

This is this week's sketch:


To hop to the DS blog, check out the details and see what the other 
Deconstructed Girls designed by clicking HERE.


Have a wonderful day!

__________________________________

Blessings - Lori 

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is so sweet Lori! I just love that kit and your daughter is just stunning!