Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well, It's been awhile...

since I posted! It's been one of those weeks or I should say several weeks!
Whew!  Between things needed for my 6 kiddos, everyday stuff, church stuff  and getting ready for our upcoming homeschool year...I am wiped out, but gotta keep going, so I will!
I guess God knew I needed to chill from being online, so he did something with my internet service for  about 4 days.  I panicked at first, but after the first day settled into being off line pretty well.  It's now time to play catch up. Crafting has taken the back seat this summer, but I hope to have more time once things calm down (uhh-hmmm IF things calm down)!!

Okay, so today I have 3 things for you...
This image...Together Today is part of Tammy's new release, "Together"
 You can find the other new images and the fab cards designed by the other ADFD Designers HERE.
____________________________________________________________________

I tell ya, I am soooo enjoying using Jen's fabulous sketch for my scrap pages!


Here is the sketch:

And you can find the other creations HERE.

________________________________________________________________________

This week at 
Challenge #23's theme is 
The Great Outdoors
Since I have been swamped I decided to re-showcase 2 oldies but goodies:




You can find the challenge and all the other SC Girls' fantastic cards HERE!

Thank You all for stopping by and reading my posts!
I hope your week is fabulous!

Love & Hugs - LORI BOYD

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love all of these Lori! Great take on the deconstructed sketch.. plus I love the colours of the first one. BUT I can't take my eyes off those sc cards!! Does Krista still sell that first image with her on the swing?? I love it! So gorgeous :D

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You are such a beautiful artist, my friend. Hugs! Lisa

Niki Estes said...

Wow, you have been busy, Lori! Absolutely adorable cards and layout! I love the doodling around the image on the first one and the distressing and buttons on the third. Your coloring is just beautiful!