Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Scrapping Day

To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, I decided to make a page in honor of 
my greatest jobs...being a wife and a Mommy!

My Mr. Boyd is one amazing and wonderfully made just for me Man of God.
It is an honor to be his wife.
For those of you who do not know, I have 6 wonderful babies, ages 15y to 8 months.
We are blessed by these 6 precious lives and we are thankful everything that each 
one of them brings to our family.
GOD is GREAT!

Hope you are enjoying all the NSD festivities, gathering lots of fun 
freebies/goodies and enjoying the fun games and challenges!

 Have a blessed Saturday!

♥LORi

Kit: The Sweetest Thing by Zoe Pearn at The Sweet Shoppe
Layout: from my head...hee hee
Photo: Me by Mr. Boyd

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab layout! Love the way the photo is still the focus.....

Vivi Casale said...

gorgeous page!!!!

Berry said...

This is a wonderful page Lori and so well put! Hugs rebekah xx