Friday, April 27, 2012

ADFD Friday


Happy Friday!!

I am excited to show you all this fantastic image by Tammy Thompson of
A DAY FOR DAISIES
It's called "How May I Direct Your Call" and can be found HERE at ADFD Shop 
along with the other images released today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

♥LORi

My Project Details:
I used my very first bit of SMASH product, SMASH Tape to be exact.  I folded it in a wonky way to imitate ribbon and I am hooked already...I likey!
I used Copics to color the ADFD image and paper pieced her fab vintage dress.
Buttons that included some from Papertrey Ink.
Distressed my sizzix embossed kraft panel.
I used October Afternoon papers.
Hand cut the circles.
Popped this all on top of my planner...to spruce it up!


5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and just the image I was looking for.....

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is so gorgeous - loving the whole layout with that wonderful image and such fab paper for her dress :)

Ivonne said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous project. I love the image and I LOVE her dress! Hugs, Ivonne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful project...thanks for the details!!!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

wow you did an amazing job!!!!