Saturday, March 3, 2012

Retro Sketches - RS1

There is a new sketch challenge in town!
Arielle has started a this new challenge blog...featuring sketches designed from some 
we DT Girls have made in the past.  You can read about it HERE.


Here is my card:
I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Brothers.  
Aren't they sweet?!!?  I have another Mo card for you, but I thought I'd space them out a bit, so hop back by a later this evening and I'll have more Mo Cuteness to show you!
 I also used some fun papers from Echo Parks Paper Collection - A Boy's Life.   Hop over to Retro Sketches for all the fun details, to see what the other girls have created and to see Arielle's fun blog design!

Here is the Team:

Arielle Jackie
Kasia Lori

Here is the first sketch:





Blessings & Hugs - LORi BOYD

8 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I love it!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! And, I need that image. :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lori, I have said it before and I will say it again, "you have some mad coloring skills my friend". This card is adorable and I love how you gave one of the boys red hair.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card, Lori! Love the image and your take on the sketch... the roughed up edges are perfect!

Unknown said...

It makes you want to say AHHH....
its so lovely.
Hugs Elaine

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW...so sweet! ~S~

Ivonne said...

So sweet! I love the card and the image is so cute. Love the color combo. Simply an amazing card! Hugs, ivonne

Melina said...

this is so sweet! I love the colors you used! I'm excited about your new venture!!!! :)