Tuesday, October 4, 2011

By LORi Designs & CQC-105


I have a card for you today with one of my new images!!
This image is pretty special to me, since I drew her and named her after 
my wonderful, fabulous, sweet and one-of-a-kind friend, Tina Quinata!
Her daughter, Bella is one cutie-patootie.
I've been meaning to draw a Lollipop Bella forever now, finally I did!

Please meet


I designed her today for 2 reasons...

By LORi Designs Tuesday Post showcasing some of the 
new images in the WHAT'S NEW page

and

it's also the card I made for this week's Colour Q Challenge 105
Here are the fabby, cool colors:

Hoep you find time to take a peek at CQC105 and BLD!

Have a wonderful and warm, sunshiny day!!
_________________________

Hugs & Blessings- LORi BOYD

6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Peggy said...

Totally adorable Lori!

Danni said...

Very sweet!! I finally got one of your images made into a card today! Yay!

Vivi Casale said...

this is totally cute.. cant wait to get Lollipop Bella for me!!
xoxo

Cor* said...

This is totally cutalicious. I have pinned it to my pinterest board http://pinterest.com/corry/

Unknown said...

Oh my, Lori!!! You perfected my princess in your stamp & your card!!! She's precious! I ♥ her & so does B :D! I always count YOU as a blessing, my friend.

T