Monday, September 12, 2011

The Pink Elephant - TPE116

Hello Everyone!
I am running behind on mt TPE card this week!
Had a little barely 5 lb. "wrench" thrown into our weekend and it knocked me off my game!
I'll share details of the wrench later.
Until, then I better just show you my card and the details of this week's challenge!

The Pink Elephant Challenge
TPE116

Here's my card:

Our sponsor this week at TPE is the super fabulous, Lisa Hjulberg, owner of the wonderful online shop...
I used her clear stamp set, called 

I also, used Echo Park's yummy, The Apothecary Emporium Paper
from Your Scrapbook Supply online store.
 
Hope you have a Boo-tiful Day!
Hugs -LORi

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I never thought I'd say this, but this is the PRETTIEST HALLOWEEN card I have ever seen! Love the papers and bow. Really sweet!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, with a spooky feel! LOVE it! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hey LORi Bugg!!! I love love love your card, my friend! Once again, you pulled out all the stops with your gorgeous artistic flair!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to sponsor TPE. Who woulda thunk it, eh? lol

Hugs and love,
Lisa

~*Joni said...

I love this card LORi! I would have never known that this was 'thrown' together - seriously talented. And eek for a 5 lb. wrench! I LOVE wrenches! I'd have a whole toolbox full of those little things if I could afford it. heehee! Still smiling about the news and had to share it with hubby who just beamed with joy. Luv ya tons!!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome vintage Halloween card! You inspired me to make one of my own:)