Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Claira Beth!!

Claira Beth (our adorable great niece) turned 2!!
Wow...how time flies!!  It feels like just yesterday we were hearing word that she entered the world and was super cute!!

She had a birthday party this weekend and we all headed up for the fun!!

Her party had lots of splishin' and splashin' water toys, she was a girl on a mission...to play, NOT look at the camera, but I managed to get a few shots anyway!!  When you are that cute...you don't have to look at the camera and smile!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Claira!!


Well, what do you get a girl who has everything?!?!!?
Claira Beth's Grandma a.k.a Eric's Sister and my wonderful Sister-In-Law...told Claira loved to color!!

Hmmmm, Claira loves to color?!??! 
Just like her Aunt Lori...Ah-Ha....I knew I HAD to make her a coloring book out of my images!!

Claira Beth's Coloring Book

She can't color without crayons....so we got a new box or crayons and a new pack of markers too!!

Then, I got a sweet little jar, decorated it with some polka-dots (all girls like Polka dots...right?!?!?)...perfect place
to keep all her crayons and markers!!




I used a mixture of my images and Hannah's Bug & Roo Images to make the inside pages.

I hope she has fun coloring it!!

The kids had fun at the party too!


Ella even took over the mic and sang us a few songs.  She was in heaven!!


I hope you are all having a great start to your summer!!

Hugs~
LORi BOYD

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Fabulous photos lori thanks for sharing, looks like you had a super time x

faithnme said...

Such an Awesome time.. too cute.. and I love that Ella does not seem to have a "shy" bone her.. hehehe

Blessings and Hugs
Sharette

Scrappychick said...

What an adorable gift set Lori! (Ella's suit even matches the gift!)