Thursday, June 30, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch - DS8


Yipppeee!!

Thanks for hopping with us last week and for all your fabulous & sweet comments!!

Jen has designed a super fun and great for any image sketch!
Don't pass this one up...you gotta play!

I used Mo's oh so sweet image:
Helena and Henry
I took one look at this image and knew I had to have it.
It reminds me of my Hannah and Landon.
Han is the best big sister ever and Landon is the sweetest little 
brother...they love one another so much and I pray that never changes!!

You can find Helena and Henry HERE at MDP Shop!!

Click HERE for all the details of Jen's DS Challenge and to see what all the 
other DS Girls have designed!!

Hugs -
LORi BOYD

Challenges I have entered this card into:

11 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw what a stunning card!!!! love the image and the way you have colourd the red hair is just gorgeous!!!!
xx petra

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Lori! I love the contrast in this card and the gorgeous greens. Lovely job.

Unknown said...

Lori...You win!!! This is definetly my fave for this week!! Absolutely stunning card...I cannot stop looking!! LOL! Xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x

Jodi Collins said...

Too precious Lori! I hope to use this sketch over the weekend!

indie said...

Hi i saw you're creation on mim and had to have a look so i have popped over, it is beautiful and the charachters are so cute...well done....hope my level off crafting reaches as good as your's one day...happy crafting Lori and the best off luck and success for the future.

indie:)x

Linda Peo. said...

LOVE your card! I saw it on *Make It Mondays* Yours is one of my favorites! Love the colors you have used! I just became one of your followers!
Linda Peoples

Debbie said...

So sweet, Lori! Adorable image!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

Kerrie said...

OMG your coulouring is out standing, and such a beautiful image...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the way you placed your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

Cheap Flights to Sydney said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the cards and images on them, Thanks for Ply Date cafe !