Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Claudia and Co. February Release


Hi Everyone!!
Did you like the hop??
What did you think of the new images??


This month's release is bittersweet for me!!
It's been 1 year January 4th since I drew the first Puddle Jumper.
It was my husband's birthday and while he drove out of town, I doodled with my feet up on the dashboard!!  By the time we made it to CiCi's Pizza 
(the kids got to pick for Eric's Birthday...hee hee) 45 minutes away...the Puddle Jumpers were born!!

The reason it is a little sad as well is because this will be my last hop with Claudia and Company.  It's time to move on and give my attention to my family, homeschooling and of course, By LORi Designs Digi Shop. It feels like just yesterday, I was sitting on my couch chatting and brainstorming with Claudia about her new stamp company!!  I even named it...I suggested Claudia and Company!! Claudia for of course...Claudia and I said Company could be a number of people: her family, her DT members and even her amazing customers!! I had been saving that name for myself one day...but who else better to offer my "and Company" name to, than my good friend, Claudia.  
Actually, I think Claudia & Co. flows better than Lori and Company anyway!! Hee hee!!
Congrats on Claudia and Company, Claudia!!
I wish you nothing but the best of all the things you deserve!!
Thanks for letting me be apart of your business venture and for 
your friendship that meant so much to me!!
That you ALL for loving the Puddle Jumpers as much as i do and for all your amazing support!!
Love you wonderful friends!!!

Ok, enough about me...it's time to let you see the cards I made and introduce to you the last 2 Puddle Jumpers who will call Claudia and Company home!!! Boo hoo!!

Please meet...

Charlotte and Ezra Puddle Jumper
They are all dressed up in their Sunday Best ready to hunt some eggs!!
I used the adorable October Afternoon Papers in their 
Ducks in a Row line sold at Claudia and Co.
You were introduced to the new C&Co. Artist, John Grutta, last month.
Well, he has gone and done it again...another elegant image!
Have a look at 
"Easter Basket"
Isn't it a pretty and fun image!?!?!?
I used Ducks in a Row paper on this card too!!

Be sure to check out the Claudia and Co. store and all the new goodies in the 
NEW IN FEBRUARY section of C&Co.



Here is the hop order in case you landed her first:


Happy Hopping-

30 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable, as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, and wonderful new Puddle Jumpers, amazing what can happen in one small year.
Wishing you all lots of success for the coming year:)
Suzi
xxx

Cara said...

Adorable, as always. Lori, best of everything as you venture off :O)
Hugs,
Cara

Claudia said...

Lori, You are a beautiful person, both inside and out, and I know He has great things in store for you. Thank you for having faith in my little stamp company. I truly believe our friendship is a blessing from God, and it means more to me than you can imagine.
Oh, and your cards... stunning, as always my sweet and talented friend.
Hugs,
Claudia

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG-- considering the little dog "incident"-- I can't believe how adorable these are!! You are right, you work well under pressure! ;) It's been a JOY (not a job) HA! :) working with your adorable images Lori and i know you'll do great things with Lori & Company!! Hugs my friend!!! :)

orangepunkins said...

Oh I LOVE these Puddle Jumpers. They are sooooooo cute!!!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

SO SWEET.... I love the new Puddle Jumpers, Lori!!! And your cards are exquisite!

Pattie said...

So beautiful! I absolutely love her little Easter dress! Can't wait to get started with your sweet images!
Hugs,
Pattie

Unknown said...

these are fabulous, lori! your coloring still knocks my socks off, lady!

Linda said...

Oh Lori these are amazing cards. I love your new Puddle Jumpers So cute!
Hugs,

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous bright cards. Love them. TFS.

Mary J said...

Fabulous cards, Lori! This release is just lovely!

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love the new kiddos! Great papers to work with too. I really like the card you made with John's adorable basket! I am sure Claudia will miss you and your wonderful drawings, but we know where to get em! You deserve the best! Good Luck

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards Lori!!

Christy Beans said...

Thank the Crafty Fates for that ride to CiCi's! Love the newest Puddle Jumpers - they look so sweet next to each other. I look forward to having fun creating with them! =)

Pat said...

Cute images and stunning cards. You will be missed!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable cards and new PJS. Thanks for sharing the story and I wish you all the best. I don't know how you keep up with your business and home schooling, you are amazing.

Erum Tasneem said...

wow! incredible cards and such gorgeous papers!

Brook said...

Great cards! I love your DP and your images are just adorable!

faithnme said...

Hi Lori.. I have been a "huge" fan of Puddle jumpers and all of "by Lori Designs" even though you are closing one door,, I know that they are soo many more great things to come. Gorgeous cards

Hugs

kadie said...

Lori, my dear, you are amazing! Thank you so much for inviting us all to be part of the Puddle Jumper family and help bring your creations to life. I know that whereever the road takes you in life and in your craft...you will continue to inspire and bless all around you.
Love your cards today too...everything you create is ADORABLE!!

Barbara said...

Such beautiful cards. Love the DP, the image, the card design...everything. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Good luck to you. XX

Scrappychick said...

Oh wow! Such sweet new images and so perfect with the OA paper!!
Cyndi

Unknown said...

Hi! The new creations are super cute. :0) I was wondering in the first card, it looks like the edge is embossed, is it or is it layered? That looks really cute but I can't figure out how you did it! Thanks for sharing. I see also that you are a homeschooling mom! That's great. I will be homeschooling my little one too. He's only 9 months old right now but I believe it starts right at day one. It's such an exciting and frightening endeavor! Well anyway, have a great day. :0)

Cor* said...

Oh Lori. your digis are fabulous. I am dying to get my hands on some, but this whole after Christmas 'pay bills' things has got me in a slump!lol I am gonna get there, truly I m. I want to see if I can create as much magic as you have with them! Best of luck to you with your new store and blog! TFS !

jengd said...

Cute! I love the combo of Charlotte and PJ Ezra!

fairie said...

I love how you colored them. Love it!

Unknown said...

You create such fantastic images and your cards show your love of them! I'm a fairly new fan, and I can see how you are blossoming into your own company...CONGRATS and best wishes! Thanks for the inspiration!

Beate said...

Gorgeous new digis and cards.
Hugs and smiles