Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ACLP- Challenge 46

 A Crafty Little Place



It's Tuesday and Tuesdays mean the next challenge at ACLP is up and ready!!
This week the Design Team worked with Bo Bunny's Mango Luau Paper Collection.

I mixed my paper with one of my newly released Puddle Jumpers at Claudia and Company...Christian!!


We all followed a sketch this week...for all the details hop HERE to the ACLP blog!!
 
Recipe:

A Little Reminder

WOW!!!! 
Has Claudia got a sale for you!!
I just took a peek and WOWZA was there a bundle of unbelievable deals!!
You'll have to see it for yourself to believe it.....




Our 1st Semi-Annual
"Getting Ready for CHA" Sale!
July 6th-12th
Discount codes not applicable on these sale items.

for all DETAILS!! 

HURRY as I am positive these are gonna sell OUT FAST!!!

In fact...lots HAS already sold out!!

Blessings,




5 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

So cute! I love the papers. Thanks for the heads up on the sale - going to head over there now. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...super cute card, Lori!! I love this paper collection with little Christian!!

~*Joni said...

Oh sweet non-teen Christian! Lol! Love this card Lori!! The colors are perfect for your beachy theme. He is adorable and was made for the mango luau dp. Have a super evening my friend!!

Silvia said...

Hello friend! You just made my day with this beautiful card. I adore seeing your images, they are so sweet... Love the Geisha card too!

Big hugs,

Cara said...

What a cute card, Lori!!