Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Claudia!!!


It's Your Birthday!! It's your Birthday!!


Oh Happy Day to my Sweet Sweet Friend!!
Claudia we have talked about how blessed we feel that God allowed us to not only meet, but 
to also become the great friends that we are!!  
You know I count you as a blessing in my life, but I wanted to tell you again!!

We definitely, no doubt have a friendship that was created in Heaven!!

I pray your 34th year will be beyond blessed with way more than you could have hoped for or imagined!!

Love You Girlfriend!!

♥, Hugs and Blessings-


In honor of Claudia's 34th Birthday Die Cuts R Us is celebrating with a Free Shipping Sale!!
Look HERE!!


2 comments:

Claudia said...

My friend! You are so sweet, and I thank God for our friendship everyday! Thank you so much for the wonderful blog hop surprise!

Claudia

Farida Rone said...

Great news. Thanks for sharing.
Farida