Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Crafty Little Place Challenge 44

A Crafty Little Place


Good Mornin' Mornin'!! Hello Sunshine!
Yep, That's from Donna Fargo's song "Happiest Girl in the Whole USA" which is exactly the way I feel lately! I have so many things to be thankful for, many blessings and I appreciate everything God does for my family!!  I am so thankful for is peace and happiness!!
GOD is GREAT...ALL things work together for good, for those who love him!!
 
 This week the ACLP Designers showcased
Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine Paper Collection.
It's so Bright and Cheery and Fun!!


and the wonderful Gwen, created this sketch for us to us!!



 Here's my DT Card:
Recipe:
Tea Party Stamp Set- Image and Sentiment

Visit ACLP for all the fabby details!!

♥ and Blessings -

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet card, Lori!! Love your take on this weeks sketch!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Lori, love your cupcakes, FABULOUS job on the sketch.