Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introducing a New Stamp Company

Hi Friends!!

I am super duper excited to introduce to you a brand new stamp company in the 
works and coming real soon!!
My wonderful friend Betty Roberts, at this very moment is planning to 
launch her own Stamp company!!
Simply Betty Stamps
A perfect name since her launch images are positively, completely and Simply...BETTY!!
You can look HERE for all the details straight from 
the horse's...Errr...the Betty's...Mouth!!! 
Hee Hee!!
Woo Hoo!!  Are you excited?!?!?
She has given me permission to show a little sneak peek for her!!!

Here is Christian (named after her 16 yr old Son):

Isn't he totally unique and cool?!?!  
Something different this way comes!!
Not teh same ole' ole'....even though I love the same ole' same ole' too, but I am 
just enamored with the uniqueness of Betty's New Line....My Kid's Emo World!
This was one fun DUDE to color and create with....and if you are loving him you 
are gonna fall over when you see 
Lola (hey that's our Chihuahua's Name...I like it) and Rio.....WAY CUTE and FUNKY!!!
Might have to give them a touch of color and post them SOON!!!!


Hugs and Blessings - 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great card i love this image it's so cool.

Sarah Bullock said...

I love this!! Its so hard to do teenage cards and this is just great!! Where is the paper from? Its lovely - just gonna pop over to betty's site to have a look SArah xx

Hannah said...

Oh My gosh Mom....these are really COOL!!! I wanna color too!!!

Congrats Ms. Betty!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOHH!!! This is such a cool image! I LOVE it!!! how talented and creative she is! Very unique and fun! Congrats Betty! You created such a darling card ... perfect for this image Lori!

I am waiting for my hubby to get up so I can bribe him into letting me get in on the Claudia and Co sale... It is our anniv today too :) Fingers crossed because I want Ella to be mine!!!! :D

Debbie Pamment said...

These are REALLY cool - I can't wait to have some fun with these characters too! GREAT for teens!
xXx

Christine said...

Hi Lori!! I was wondering whay type of markers you use to color in the stamps. I am so amazed at your creativity!! I can't wait to buy your lollipop collection!!!

Betty Boo! said...

Lori! You totally made this little guy (Christian) come to life! I am so appreciative of your work on this! It's is simply awesome! To see my image come to life like that is just WOW!!

Thank you so much for all the support Lori!

Betty

jordyn fischer said...

i just found this threw my cousin looking around about the company! X3

and oooo i'm so exited to see the stamps!! i'm the one that works for Betty <3 they are super fun, and you did an amazing job colouring Christian! cant wait to continue making more <33