Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Die Cuts R Us


This week at DCRU, we have a sketch challenge for you!!
I designed this sketch for Claudia about a month ago....but not until I actually worked
with it did I realize how much I liked it and I do believe I will be using it more often!!
Quick, Fun and Simple!!  1,2, 3 ...BOOM!!
There's your card!!

The Design Team featured  
American Crafts Paper
AND
a new line of stamps a.k.a
The Puddle Jumpers 
that I designed for
Claudia and Company
They are sold exclusively at
Die Cuts R Us
and are available NOW!!

Here is the sketch:

My DT card for DCRU:

Recipe:





3 comments:

Andrea said...

hoi,
what a fresh, cute card. love it
hugsa ndrea

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a cute card !!! I love the papers and her dress is really too fun !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Cheryl said...

Just darling Lori! You have such a knack girl for taking simple papers and embellies and images and turning them into something FANTASTIC!! Your images are always just amazing...not only are they just too cute, but you always do a fabby job coloring! LOVE this one Lori!